It's just a journal

Basically, this is a journal record of my progress with some points of interest thrown in along the way. Some of what I post may not make that much sense to the reader.
Today's update:
weight loss: maintaining the same
Today's run/walk: a total of 3.23 miles; my first long run. Still at 20sec run/40sec walk intervals. increased cycles by 16. I was going about 84, today I managed 68! I'm amazed how far you can push your limits and how the mind can work with you, or against you. I just kept pushing myself today.

Feet hurt along the outsides while walking in beginning, running stops that. My left shin hurt afterwards. Iced it down.

Weather was cloudy, 74 degrees and a bit humid. I'm not looking forward to August here. I am excitedly waiting for the Run Disney race registration to open!

To follow along and read my previous post, go here.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis