I was so happy to win and get to share in the Art bead love chain tour! And what a surprise! This thing is a monster! There has to be over 100 beads on this chain.
Here is what it looked like when I got it.
And this is what I took from the chain.
These are the one's I've identified: blue and white from imakebeads; to the right (brown pair),silverfishdesigns
Cube bead (next to the heart)made by Lori Anderson; below, the set of 4, by ferrarioriginalbeads, and the teal and purple pair by imakebeads.
Here is what I added:
Shimmering light creations; the next 3: Moon Stumpp, red, Sandie Passerallo;
discs by Brandie Roberts,
red organic pair: blueseraphim
QuinlanGlass; bead with flower by laughinglotuslampwork; middle-blue and white by Catalinaglass; beige disc by Jillery beads (no site)local Florida artist; and last pair by Daniel'sbeads.
HOW IT WORKS:
PLEASE READ THE INSTRUCTIONS BELOW
I know there's a lot to read, but it's really important!!!
It is so important that the quality of the beads be maintained, so we can keep the Art Bead Love Tour alive. We want to share consistent quality with the next winner. If you make your own handmade beads or components, it's a great way to get your beads into the world for people to try them out, or, if you hoard collect art beads it's a great way to share your collection and get some new additions as well.
(Art Beads should be handmade by an artist, and not mass produced, such as Hill Tribe Silver beads or others like them.)
Remember, the focus is on creating handmade with handmade and beads/components taken should be replaced with beads/components that are made by an indivdual artist not an organization.
Here's where the chain has been:
Love My Art Jewelry
Jen Judd Rocks
Silver Rose Designs
My Life Under The Bus
Ex Post Facto Jewelry
Moobie Grace Designs
Suburban Girl Studio
Baublicious by Karen Williams
Here's how it works:
(Please read the entire post before entering.)
1. The winner of the chain will be allowed to take up to 30 beads from this chain. They will then replace each bead they took with another handmade bead, charm or pendant of equal quality.
2. The winner will post pictures of what was taken and what was added, in order to keep an account of the chain's progress and to keep our followers drooling. Please be sure to give credit to the bead artists as well (if you know them).
3. The winner will then have a giveaway, just like this one,to keep passing the chain on and on. Rules can be copied and pasted from here.
4. When you repost your giveaway (remember you can copy and paste from here)-a list should be added to show where the chain has gone, with links to each previous blog.Ultimately, this will end up a very long list!
5. Chain must be shipped to its new home via Priority Small Flat Rate box with delivery confirmation. Please package it carefully.
6. There will be a button on the Love My Art Jewelry website that links to the current blog and giveaway-so if you have the chain, it will link to your blog, that way our followers can have another chance to win it.
7. You MUST exchange your beads and have your giveaway completed within two weeks of receiving the chain.
(Please, please, please, if you can not adhere to the above rules, do not enter the giveaway at this time. It will go on and on and you can always enter at a later date.) There will be a button on the side bar of our blog so that you can track where the chain currently is.
Here's How to Enter:
1. You must have an active blog to enter.
2. Leave a comment below (make sure your email is linked to your blog or leave it in the comment. Entries without emails will not qualify)
3. Share on Facebook, Twitter or your blog for extra chances to win. Leave a comment for each way you share, with a link if possible.
4. Winner will pay shipping and will be billed through Paypal-small priority flat rate box with delivery confirmation, $6.00.
5. Open only to our readers in the United States-due to problems with tracking and shipping overseas (sorry).
LAST DAY TO ENTER IS THURSDAY OCTOBER 4TH. I WILL PICK A WINNER ON FRIDAY OCTOBER 5TH.