Today's run

A good training session this morning. Weather outside: 62 degrees. No weight loss. Distance: 2.31 miles.
Currently walking a mile, running a mile (training). I'm now doing 10sec, run/50sec walk per minute, although I am really doing about 15 sec of running. Next week I think I will increase training to 20sec run/40sec walk per minute. Little improvements at a time.

Bought some new workout clothes. Found some good deals in clearance at JCPenny on-line.

Getting my mindset in the proper frame too. Watching some Run Disney videos on YouTube for motivation.
Check back for more......

To view my previous post, go here.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks