Making progress with small goals


*Weight loss update: down 2 pounds
*Got myself new running shoes-Definitely makes a difference. Great heel support and great cushioning. Glad I made the purchase.

*Current routine: Trying to walk/train 3x's a week. On 2 days, I do 2 miles with the Jeff Galloway's "run/walk/run" method. The other day I do a long walk (3 miles). I am surprised how the body does adjust to running so quickly. I did not think I could run at my current weight, but I can! Slowly making progress.

*The Noom app: I can't recommend it. Not as personal guidance as they describe. Costs too much. Didn't learn anything that I didn't already know. Too complicated to track foods eaten. I've decided to continue to track using Weight Watcher's. I really need to track what I eat to be accountable.

Run Disney's marathon for next January begins registration in April. I cannot believe it. So I have to commit very soon. I'm ready; mentally that is- the physical will come. Keep following my progress!

To read my previous post, go here.



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis