Yes, I'm still here

To update: I'm still the same weight; up and down (but mainly up) those 3 pounds. This new Weight Watchers system is giving me troubles keeping within the points allowed. But I think I also lack the support of others and the meetings, since I officially quit paying to go but am still trying to maintain the plan on my own.

What's new: I started a new job. Which is extremely physical and demanding. It has taken over 3 weeks to get my body somewhat use to this pace. For example, yesterday I tracked 10,367 steps on my phone app- at work.


Currently reading "Galloway's 5K/10K running", so I can start training myself to run. 9 months to my goal of running a 5K in Disney.

I also bought this "Gymboss" interval timer to help me train the Jeff Galloway method of run/walk. Tried it just once. I've got a long way to go.

I'm also doing a free trial of "Noom". A weight loss and fitness system I found out about on Instagram. So far, I'm logging my food and exercise. They keep you accountable giving you daily stuff to do via phone app. We'll see how it goes.
More to follow....

To read my previous post, go here.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis