What I've added to my routine


Current weight loss: 2 pounds
I haven't walked much since the temperature here has been freezing-very cold outside, but I have been doing a lot of indoor exercise; aerobics, step, Bosu, kickboxing. This morning was step, a somewhat complicated routine that I had a hard time following. Just continue with movement, and I'm still getting a workout.

Things I've added to my weight loss program:
I've put up little inspirational signs around, like the one in the photo (on the refrigerator) for encouragement. The quotes are from
the website: http://notsalmon.com/

Another trick I'm trying, is chewing gum whenever I feel the urge to eat when it's not mealtime, or when I'm not really hungry.
Just a short and brief update for now.

To read my previous post, go here.



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis