GlossyBox subscription

It's a new monthly subscription for me. For $21.00 a month, you get 5 products to try. These are high end or luxury beauty products. You will recieve at least 2 full size products, and luxury or trial size products.

February's Glossybox.

What I've tried so far:
Unwash Bio-cleansing conditioner: It's a combination shampoo/conditioner that claims to "replace shampoo, lock in natural oils, condition the hair". One use and I am convinced! Wow! I have really dry hair, so I didn't think I'd get results with this product-it proved me wrong. It's a creamy formula that looks like conditioner. The ingredients include emollients, and argon oil, just to name a couple. The sample size I got was 2.5 oz. Full size product is 13.5 oz and retails at $36.00.

Rituals Cosmetics foaming shower gel sensation
:
An interesting shower get in "Yogi Flow" that smells like a light rose and sweet almond. This line creates products combining Ayurvedic and eastern traditions allowing you to enjoy aromatics and balancing properties of the fine ingredients used in their products. Check out their website here.
I got the full size product (6.7 oz.) which retails for $15.00

Scalisi skincare, cleanser and exfoliator:
A nice gel-like cleanser with mirco-beads to gently exfoliate the skin while using. Claims to repair skin and hydrate using the best ingredients from science and nature.
I like this cleanser. It got a very mild scent, if any at all, and does the job. I like the way my skin feels after using it. I do have the full size product, so I'll have time to continue using it to see any skin improving results. Full size is 3.4 oz. at $25.00.
As you can see, just these last 2 products cost $40.00 retail, not to mention the other products and a Julep nail polish too, which retails for 14.00. So far, this box is well worth it and is topping my list.

NOTE: I bought this box with my own money and am not being endorsed by any of these companies. These are just my honest opinion of these products.
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis