Did you know? Ten things you might not know about me and Devine Designs Jewelry

1* Did you know that I offer layaway on my jewelry items? Details here.

2* Did you know that I can make a specific size or custom design to meet your needs?

3* Did you know that you do not need to have a Paypal account in order to pay with a credit card?

4* Did you know that I do have a return policy? Read about it here.

5* Did you know that I recycle my metals and buy recycled metals and shipping supplies to be more eco-friendly?

6* Did you know that I support other Etsy sellers, by purchasing gemstones, artisan made lampwork beads, and products for myself as well?

7* Did you know that you can sign up to receive my email newsletter and find out when I offer specials and discounts? You can sign up here.

8* Did you know that I love cats?

9* Did you know that you can follow my work and art shows I attend by following me on Facebook? Click here.

10* Did you know that the widget maker from CraftCult is currently down?
That's why there are no treasuries to post today.



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks