4 new bracelets

Here are my newest creations! 4 new bracelets for your shopping pleasure! Already in my Etsy shop and waiting for new homes.
Copper coiled bracelet with green Pandora focal


I love working with copper. It's so rich and warm. I made fine gauge coils and added some copper and sterling beads and this one has a handmade Pandora style lampwork bead as a focal. Its green, beige, ivory, silver and gold. A nice mix of metals.

Funky bangle- mixed metals- jungle


A similar style to other bangles I've made. It's a slip on- no clasp. It's just lots of wire, twisted wire sterling and copper, fashioned with an artisan made glass lampwork diamond shaped bead with jungle patterned glass. This one shows more silver, but has some copper throughout. A mix of Bali beads and a few others. A thin bangle, but very sturdy. Call it: industrial, steampunk, heavy metal, biker, rocker.
Here's another like the last, but I used heavy gauge sterling as the core and more copper shows on the outside. Artisan jungle beads- but I used a darker color pallet for this one. It has black and brown lampwork beads as well. Same idea, different look.
Funky bangle- mixed metals- jungle- black- brown



Here's a pair of earrings I just listed that would be a nice compliment to any of these bracelets:
Etched ivory beaded earrings with Bali silver



And for those of you who love silver,and more silver, check this bracelet out:
Sterling silver bracelet with turtle- aqua handmade beads- fluorite


Words alone cannot describe just how beautiful these artisan made lampwork beads are. They look like they came from the earth. Aqua pools that appear to have real quartz crystals in them. I don't think I've seen beads made like this before.
The focal is a Hill Tribe turtle, with a Hill Tribe nautilus shell, lots of Bali silver, and I added a nice chunk of faceted fluorite gemstone. I piece to enjoy for life!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis