Why won't my body do what I want?

Good run this morning. My legs felt strong, no foot pain. Doing the same intervals and did 2 miles. Low humidity pre-dawn, then it started to get a bid humid. The only problem was my pounding headache half way through the run; so bad, that the pain went from the top left side of my head, down thru my eye and side of my nose, and down into my teeth. I never had a pain in my head like this. (I hope I'm not having a brain aneurysm.) Finished with a walk.

Weight update: I'm up 2 pounds. You know, I'm about ready to give up the fight with my weight. Maybe the numbers on the scale don't matter just that much as long as I feel good, feel strong, and am gaining strength and endurance with my run/walking. My heart and lungs are strong and I continue to feel stronger, and running is getting easier. As long as my current clothes fit and I don't get any bigger, what's a number anyway?


Though I continue to struggle with sugar, I am eating healthy overall. So, I'll continue to listen to my body more. It seems to know better than what my head tells me.


If you like to follow along on my fitness journey and countdown to my goal of running a 5K race, you can follow my blog. To read my previous post, go here.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis