GPS and goals

I started my walk a little before 7 am, as I like to do; it's still dark out by soon the sun will rise. I got my walking belt to hold my stuff, and started using a walking app to track my fitness goals. I'm using Endomondo for right now. I set my goal today to walk at least 2 miles and to step up the pace as best I can ie: walk the fastest that I can. I ended up walking 2.74 miles and have GPS tracked where I'm walking.

Random stuff: I have to be careful when walking fast on some ground as it is still wet and I tend to slip a bit. I realized that I don't particularly like walking on one part of my walk, where it is quite woodsy, swampy, and little bit scary. I crossed to the other side where the houses are. (I'm more comfortable now.) I found a turtle along my path this morning; it was a box turtle that looked like this:

Finished at home with a good stretch, then sat down to figure out the fitness app, and when I went to get up, I was so stiff already! Is that normal? Felt good once I moved around a bit. Had an Egg Beaters scramble with tomatoes, avocado on Flatout wrap.

Here's a question. Maybe a dumb one, but; if you where a hat, does that make you hotter and sweat more?

To read my previous post, go here.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis