Walking in nature

Good Morning world! Just got back from my walk, and it was a good one. Early mornings here are starting to be cooler, which makes it much more pleasant to walk. Today I went the same distance (a little over a mile), but increased my pace, so I cut my time down a bit. And boy, did I break a good sweat. I saw many critters out this morning- ibis, a blue bird (that I couldn't identify), an armadillo, and just at the end of the first half, where I turn around to come back, were 3 deer just out of the woods and grazing on some grass. Two large ones, and one small one.
Everything is so green, yet I find some leaves that have fallen are changing colors slightly.

Today is my weigh in day. I'm down 3 pounds since last week! I cannot believe how much I lost by adding this exercise into my life. It's a good thing. Just doing the Weight Watchers plan, I usually only loose about 1/2 a pound, if that. I feel good.

To read my previous post, go here.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis