Tarpon Springs fine art festival 2017

Welcome! Or should I say, welcome back. I've been away from my blog lately, I know, but I'm going to keep it going! So please follow, subscribe and pass it on.


I'm happy to announce that I will be taking part in this year's Tarpon Springs Fine Art Festival/Art on the Bayou. This is a large show in Craig Park, Tarpon Springs with over 200 artists and with lots of food and entertainment. Please come out and join me while I debut my new jewelry, featuring the techniques of fusing and granulation work.



And if you want to follow my progression of new work, please follow me on Instagram here.
See ya soon!






Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks