Weekly news from Devine Designs Jewelry

I decided to write a post today instead of my usual Monday post since it is relevant to how I am feeling right now and what's going on. I pulled my back out a few days ago, so I've been "down for the count", basically, can't stand up straight, can't walk, sitting hurt's, laying down is painful, and the pain wakes me up in the middle of the night. And I'm taking sleeping pills! And no pills that I have for pain are helping the pain. At this point I should probably go to a back doctor, get an MRI, and probably steriod injections- but who has the money? I've missed work this week from my day job, if I still have a day job, that is.

On the business storefront:
Things are looking really good for my jewelry business. I've picked up 3 new retail shops this week to carry my work. I am so pleased! I spent a few days, (while on my back) watching classes on Creative Live for the business. At least I used my down time wisely. BTW: If you want to keep up to date with what's going on, and be the first to know when new products are launched, and my show schedule, please sign up/subscribe to my email list. Just click the link box in the side bar where it says "subscribe here".----------------------------------------------------------->

On a personal note:
Since I've been watching so much on my Kindle this week, I spent a lot of time watching YouTube videos. Lots of make-up, and mindless shopping. And I must say, YouTuber's- why are you all doing the same reviews? If I see another review on the Too Faced PB & Jelly palette, I think I'll throw up! I don't get it. I know it's new. I know YouTuber's watch each other's channels. Who wants to see the same thing over and over? Let's be a little original here! Kudos do go out to EmilyNoel and Zabrena, who do break away from what everyone else is doing, and actually do original, informative, fun videos. Thank you ladies!

And thank you if you made it to the end of this post. Stay tuned for more news!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks