How do you know when it's time to make a change?

When you keep doing the same thing over and over, getting the same (or no) results. It's as simple as that. Although sometimes it feels like I need to be hit over the head in order to actually see it for a fact. And I'm talking about change from a business standpoint, but I guess you could apply this to anything in life.

I don't like to consider myself a quitter, in fact, I don't. I will try, try, and try again to make something happen, or to get it right. So, FINALLY, after 8 years of having a handmade jewelry shop on Etsy, it's time to do something different.
"If nothing changes, nothing will change". Another quote I have come to realize is, "You've got to spend money, to make money". This one I have been known to cringe at. I like to consider myself frugal in every way, even when it comes to my business. Well guess what? It's not working.

I have started a list of things to do differently this year for my business:
1) Break free from the boundaries of Etsy
2) If I am going to do shows, do the best of shows
3) Reach out, search out to more shops, and/or wholesale
4) SPEND MONEY on my business! I'll be talking more about this in upcoming posts.

I think that 's enough to give myself a kick in the butt right now!
How about you? Do you need to change anything to better your business?


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis