Shea Moisture Superfruit 10-in-1 Renewal System products review

I received this set of Shea Moisture products in my September CurlBox. The box included the 13 ox. Superfruit sulfate free shampoo and conditioner, the 12 oz. hair mask, and the 2 oz. hair and scalp 2 part oil/serum.

This particular line from Shea Moisture includes their "Super Fruit" complex, which is a blend of red raspberry, goji, acai and guava extracts that promote anti-aging. They soften and rejuvenate the scalp as well. The products also contain a rich blend of oils, ie: marula, shea butter, olive oil, jojoba oil, carrot seed oil, vitamin E, just to name a few. Great for moisture. Biotin is another ingredient mentioned, that can strengthen the hair.

Using the products:
It is recommended to use the oil/serum as a pre-poo treatment that you can leave in for up to an hour. Be sure and shake the bottle to mix this 2-part oil. I left it on my entire head-hair and scalp with a heated cap for 1 hour. Followed up with the gentle shampoo that has a low suds property to it. It is quite nice. It has a nice fragrance that's hard to explain. It has a clean, slightly fruity/bubble gum-like scent. After rinsing, my hair felt a bit smoother already. Followed up with the conditioner, that I left on only a few minutes in the shower. This SuperFruit product line by Shea Moisture does soften and make my hair clean, fresh, moisturized, and managable, although I did not feel that I benefited from the oil pre-poo treatment.
The hair mask is a heavy, thick cream, with the same formula and works well also. I like to leave it on with a heated cap for 30 minutes as a last step for a deep conditioning treatment.
Overall, this is a good product line to try. Affordable, and readily available. Shea Moisture products can be found at most drug stores and Target retailers.

Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with Shea Moister, CurlBox, or Target. These are my own opinions of products purchased by me.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis