BeautyDNA and Phyto Paris-Not a good match this month

In case you don't know, or haven't been following me lately, BeautyDNA is a monthly subscription service that really does a good match to your beauty needs, although this month, not so much.
This month I recieved Phyto Paris "Secret de Nuit Intense Hydration Night Cream". It is a hair mask. That you apply at night. To wet hair. It is suppose to work its magic overnight.
First of all, I had a lot of problems right off the bat. I don't like to go to bed with wet hair and wake up looking like a brillo pad! Secondly, what does the nighttime have to do with the product's effectiveness to work? Just what kind of nocturnal properties can a product have?

The product is a botanical line that features ingredients such as: shea butter and sunflower seed oil, and quite honestly, a bunch of other stuff I can't spell or pronounce, (chemicals, likely). The consistency of the product is more like a "milk" than a mask or a cream for that matter. A rather nice fragrance, very light and clean.
It claims to treat dry hair, help with breakage, make the hair soft, smooth, and shiny. I tried it own its own to see how it would work, as I usually cocktail about 3 different products for my dry curls. Did it work for me? Not really. My hair was dry and dull looking. What I did find this product useful for is a leave-in conditioner, in addition with other styling products. So I have to say this one is overly hyped. With its fancy French name, fancy glass bottle and fancy price tag of $38.00 for 2.5 oz., yes you heard me correctly, I would leave this one on the shelves!
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis