Macadamia cleansing conditioner~ Worth another look

After using this product for about a week or so, I decided it needed a full review. The Macadamia natural oil Flawless cleansing conditioner is a 6 in 1 product designed to cleanse, condition, and moisturize dry, kinky, curly, unruly hair. I'm just loving this product! Better then Wen, in my opinion.
The cleansing conditioner comes in a can with a push top (like shaving cream, although it is not a foam)-I don't understand this packaging.
It is a creamy consistency, like butter cream really, but not greasy or oily at all. The smell is lightly herbal, but I mean, very lightly- it is just a clean smell- not overly fragranced. The product really penetrates the hair and leaves it feeling moisturized and coated, but not oily- have I stressed that enough?

To use; just wet your hair thoroughly, then massage a good amount of the Macadamia cleansing conditioner through your hair, then I like to use a wide tooth comb and comb it all through and leave it in, while I finish my shower, before rinsing it out. You can follow with your normal styling products.

Macadamia Flawless cleansing conditioner is made with ingredients such as: macadamia nut oil, argan oil, chamomile extract, and vegetable protein. The full size product is 8 oz. and sells for $33.00. You can find it here, and I have seen it at a local Ulta store, but I think it is still difficult to find.

Disclosure: I am not affiliated with Macacamia oil products or Ulta. These are my own opinions and results from using this product are my own.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis