New Beauty Test Tube~ August 2015


What I liked right away:

What I didn't:

What "Wowed" me:
The Lumene Vitamin C+ BB cream. It's the first "drug store" BB cream that I've tried that I've actually liked. It has a broad spectrum sunscreen of 20. It's a tinited, illuminating and anti-aging BB cream. I believe it only comes in 2 shades; 01 (light) and 02(medium). I got 02. I definitely would use this in place of a foundation on days when I want to go light on makeup. It gives a very light, if any illumination, and has a mattifying quality to it. The color seems to stay all day. This is a good BB cream in my opinion.
Next, the Macadamia "flawless cleansing conditioner", claims to be a "6 in 1 cleansing conditioner product". Ideal for coarse hair, Surfactant-free and paraben-free and a
no suds formula. It comes in a can with a push top, much like shaving cream; I don't understand the packaging, because the product is not a foam. I just LOVE this product! I think it's better than Wen! I found it hard to find on line, so it must be a new product. Here's a link to it: Macadamia cleansing conditioner
I hope you enjoyed this test tube. If you want to see a review of any of the other products, let me know in the comment section. Stop back for more!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis