My current New Beauty Test Tube

Just a quick overview of the products I received in this current (summer) beauty test tube.
What I got:
Supersmile's "Quickee"~ an on the go teeth whitening plus breath freshener. (full size)

GrandeLASH-MD~ lash boosting mascara~ I've been using this one; I do like it. I like the combo of soft and hard bristles in the brush/wand; making for easy application; I just don't like the size of a mini mascara. Don't you wish the wand was longer, like a full sized mascara?

It Cosmetics "brow power"~ I already have and use this, so it's a winner with me.

Wen Cleansing conditioner~ This is a product that I've been wanting to try. And yes, I really like this product. Great moisture retention, smooths hair nicely, and leaves my hair soft, frizz free and manageable. This could become my "go-to" co-wash product.
This is a good 6 oz. trial/travel size.

GlamGlow Youth mud~Another great product. If you haven't tried any of the GlamGlow mud masks, you should get yourself a sample of this to try. I think I first tried mine in a department store, walk-up, and the cosmetic's consultant applied it on my face for a trial.

Balanced Guru~"Style me roots to ends hair oil"~ This is the first I've heard about this product line. I do love hair oils, but have so many right now, that this won will have to wait in line for a trial. (full size bottle)

dr. brandt "pores no more cleanser"~ You only need a small amount of this refreshing, foaming cleanser. I really like it. (full size product)

Ojon "rare blend protecting treatment"~ Love this one! It's a dual phase leave-in treatment with nourishing oils to protect the hair. Great for my dry hair.

This month's box is a real winner for me. Out of the 8 products I got, I liked 7, having not tried the guru hair oil yet. The New Beauty Test Tube is a subscription service, that comes every 2 months for the cost of $41.00 which includes shipping.
If you want to see another unboxing of Beauty test tube, just click here.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks