Birchbox for June~Still hanging on

Just when I was about to cancel my subscription,
I got a box that I liked!
What I've tested so far:

Comptoir Sud Pacifique (fragrance): Even though I don't usually wear fragrance, I do like this one. It's a heavy, long lasting vanilla.

Dr.Jart+ ceramidin cream: This cream has a nice moisture coverage to it and a light, clean, fresh scent. Probably not a big enough sample size to determine any real benefits the cream claims, but I'm enjoying using it.

Marcelle waterproof eyeliner: Lots of talk about this brand this month. I received a mini sized pencil is a dark plum color, which I will wear. It is NOT smudge proof, and I can't agree with the "waterproof" claims.

Vasanti brighten-up enzymatic face rejuvenator: This is a micro-bead cleanser that has a "fizzy-like" enzymatic effect when you add water to rinse it off. It leaves the skin clean and refreshed. Nice smooth application, easy on the skin.

Sarahpotempa hair clip: Not crazy about the design or pattern of this clip; I could have lived without it.

I have not tried the Coola sunscreen, but overall this was a good box. Birchbox has redeemed itself for yet another month!


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis