Devine Designs Jewelry- I make jewelry, remember?

I had to stop and remind myself of this fact since I've been so self-absorbed lately with beauty products and posts. So here are a few items from my Etsy shop that are currently available for sale and looking for new homes. Enjoy browsing my shop. Maybe you'll find that special something for yourself, or a unique gift for someone else. If you'd like to sign up for my email newsletter, click on the link in the side bar.---------------------------------------------------------------->
red copper bracelet

Crysoprase cuff

scarf/shawl pin

Sterling silver stud earrings

Sterling silver hoops with moonstone


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Great pieces. Love that cuff!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis