Milani Cosmetics mini haul

I recently found a discount for 30% off Milani Cosmetics that I couldn't pass up. So here's my "mini haul".
~Bella eyes gel powder eye shadow in "Bella Mandarin". It's a matte shade, kind of soft in color, and somewhat "dry/powdery".
Not quite what I was expecting, but it will serve it's purpose in color.

I got 2 "Brilliant shine" lip glosses- one in "Mai Tai"; a bright orange, and "Nude Touch", a beige with gold micro-sparkles.
These glosses are a little sticky for my liking. They have the standard doe foot applicator. The Nude Touch one has a butter cream like fragrance, that I do enjoy, but the Mai Tai has none. I find that unusual, since I believe that these came from the same collection. FYI: I prefer the NYX butter glosses over these. NYX's are way longer lasting and a bit moisturizing.

This was my favorite product in this haul. "Illuminating face powder" in "Beauty's Touch". It gives the skin a beautiful, soft pink finish. It can also make a soft blush to the cheeks and eliminate the use of another blush. Love, love, love this product!

And just so you can see it:
Milani's Brow shaping clear gel. I'm new with using this type of product, so I really don't have any product to compare it to. It just o.k., nothing heavy, I really couldn't tell the difference in my brows when using it. (But,it's always good to experiment with new products.)
Here's the code I used to get the 30% off. (MILANIFASHION) I'm not sure where I found it, or if it is still valid. Enjoy shopping!


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis