Luxie brushes~Review

What a great set of brushes, and a great discount I got on them! I found a special on Ipsy for this set of 5 brushes, at half the price of retail. Forty dollars retail, I got mine for $20.00!

For you packaging junkies; you'll love this hard boxed, top opening container that these luxury brushed come in. A great way to store them, or travel with.
These are handmade synthetic brushes from Luxie Beauty. This is the Rose Gold Synthetic 5 Piece Detail Makeup Brush Set. A high quality set of long handled brushes with anti-bacterial coated bristles. The hairs in each brush are tightly packed, yet very soft.

This set includes: Luxie #150, flat angled blender (see mine has been used, and since cleaned to a beautiful finish). This makes a great concealer blending brush. I use it to blend concealer around my eye area.
Luxie #120, detail round blender- a tightly packed bristled brush, great for blending eye shadow combinations and the crease.
Luxie #110, detail flat blender- I love the shape of this brush. I found it great for contouring, especially down the sides of the nose. Perfect flat shape works wonders for this application.
Luxie #140, detail tapered blender- I found this one to be great for making a cut crease in eye shadow application. Again, great tightly packed bristles with a pointied tip and smooth fibers.
Luxie #130, detail angled blender- This is a nice larger angled brush with a slightly wide width. I use this one to contour and create the outer third angle or V shape of my eye shadow application.
These brushes are high quality and specially designed for precise make-up application. They are worth the price! Don't forget to check out all Luxie brushes that they carry, here.
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis