Julep Maven box and review for March

This month's box I swapped out most of the products picked for me. Did I mention that you can preview your box before it ships and select other products to swap out? This is a good feature that Julep does have.

I kept this nail polish selection which is called,"Nayely". It's a light apricot creme. Then I swapped out the next 2 products for these.

Julep's "light on your lips" full coverage creme lipstick in "primp", which is a neutral beige with pink undertones. I've got to admit that I just don't like some of the lip products that Julep is coming out with. The color is nice, but the lipstick smells like rancid oil. I'm sure you know what I'm talking about-like when a product goes bad. Their lipsticks could use some work. What they do a fabulous job at is the gel eye glider pencils. These are the most smooth pencils that do "glide on" and completely waterproof and smudge proof after about 30 seconds. This time around I chose the navy.

Then as an add-on product, that I got free, using my "Julep points", I got their Gel Eye Glider Sharpener.
It's a cool, kind of bullet shaped "to go" travel sharpener that opens up to reveal the sharpener and catches the shavings in the one end.

I hope you enjoyed this look at March Julep Maven. You can sign up for your first free box by clicking on the Maven box in the sidebar.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis