February Birchbox~ Part 2

As promised, I'm back to review the last 2 products that came in my February Birchbox.
~Juice Beauty Green Apple cleansing gel~
A natural product made from certified organic ingredients such as: apple juice,lemon juice, aloe and other plant based botanicals. It claims to brighten and smooth the skin, reverse age spots, and cleanse and tone the skin.
I can't say that I can give an unbiased opinion of this product, because I have tried some Juice Beauty products in the past and did not like the product line. Never the less, I used this cleanser for 1 week to give it a fair shot.
The product is a watery, gel, and goes on the skin watery and thin. I tried scrubbing my face with a sponge and on alternate days,using my Clarisonic brush, and just didn't like the results of this cleanser. It does not foam, and does not leave the skin feeling clean or nourished, in my opinion. And I didn't see any results of brightening, although you might, after longer use of the product.

~BeeKind conditioner~
This is another "natural" product made with honey, calendula, and lemon verbena, and free of harsh ingredients such as: parabens, phthalates, artificial colors and dyes. The honey hydrates the hair, and the calendula helps with shine and detangling.
I found this conditioner to be of medium weight and thickness. It did an O.K. job of "lightly" conditioning for my hair. It has a nice lemony smell. Very clean. I think this conditioner would suit someone with normal hair, and not dry or damaged hair like mine.
To read Part 1 of February Birchbox, click here.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis