November's Nature Box picks

Here's what I got in this month's box from Naturebox.
pb&j granola
Not the usual dry, crunchy granola. It is a moist granola, I guess from the peanut butter they use. The dried fruit includes strawberries and raisins. It is tasty with a glass of milk!

peanut butter nom noms
These are mini peanut butter and oat cookies. These I would not order again. Mild in flavor, not too sweet or cookie like to me. One piece constitutes a serving size, and you get about 5 servings per bag. Judge for yourself.

coffee kettle popcorn
Now these never made it to the dish for photos. Enough said?!

black sesame seed clusters
I'm really enjoying these. They remind me of those little sesame and honey individually wrapped candies from days gone past. Do you remember those? Very nutty. They have peanuts, cashews, almonds, flax seeds, chia seeds, and of course black sesame seeds. These are a "limited edition" snack so I wouldn't wait around if you want to try them. (I've already added them to next month's box!)

taj mahal snack mix
A mix of curry spiced sunflower seeds, flax seeds, almonds, sesame seeds, and raisins.
Nothing special. While you can taste the curry, it really didn't do anything for me. Not tasty enough to reorder.

That's it for this month's snack box. Want to try some new and nutritious snacks for yourself? You can sign up here.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

That popcorn sounds delicious!! Thanks for sharing!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis