BH Cosmetics~Have you tried them?

I discovered Bh Cosmetics on Youtube featuring the "Forever Nude" palette, and just had to have it!

The palette consists of 2 blushes, highlighter, 6 eye shadows and 2 lip pots. I was pleasantly surprised. I found the basic eye looks to be a pink/dark purple (cooler) range and a more natural browns (warm) looks. Now they didn't swatch very well, but wear beautifully.
Same goes with the blushes. And I usually don't like lip pots included in sets like this, but, there do wear well. Especially the pink shade: its a frosty pink, not what it appears in the pot.
(Lips)

I also tried a gel eyeliner in "gunmetal".
Nice creamy application. A good selection of colors available, and very inexpensive, as I've found most of their products to be.

I got a great deal on a set of brushes. Just $5.00 for this set of 10 brushes (eyebrow brush not shown) in a pink carrying case.
I love the quality, shape and thickness to the brushes. Only one problem: the case had a terrible smell- new plastic or rubber- so I decided not to use the case. Of course I had to wash the brushes before use too, to remove the odor. But that's not bad for the brushes I got!
Bh Cosmetics have inexpensive, fun palettes, and always specials. I look forward to trying some more products. Have you tried Bh Cosmetics and what's your opinion of them?


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis