Have you tried Naturebox.com?

Welcome to snacking! This is my first of many to come posts of products I will be trying in the near future. The first one is Naturebox.com.
This is a monthly subscription service that delivers healthy, good tasting snacks to your door for $19.95 a month. The photo above shows you what you get in each box. Five full size bags of high quality snacks. I'll get to my review in a minute.
The good thing is that you can try a sampler box for FREE, you just pay $2.00 to ship it.
You can find out about the sampler box here.

Every month you can personalize your box by adding items to your "pantry". I like this feature, so you can always know what you will get. Each product has a photo, item description, and nutritional information listed on their web site. I might add that Naturebox products are made with NO hydrogenated oils, NO artificial ingredients; just high quality, nutritious ingredients!

And on to the snacks!
Salted caramel pretzel pops
These are round pretzel bites coated in caramel and sea salt. Yum!!! You can definitely taste the 2 distinct flavors, plus the pretzels, here. One of my favorites so far.

Pistachio power clusters
A variety of nuts with a cane sugar and rice syrup glaze. I ordered these to have a little protein "pick me up". As you can see from the photo, there aren't many squares left. Very good!

Baked sweet potato fries
I love sweet potatoes, so I thought I'd try these. They are a bit too crunchy for me. A bit too hard. The flavor is good, but I did not know that they were going to be spicy.

South pacific plantains
Again, loving the plantain; thought I'd try them. Very good chip. Tasty, with sea salt. No weird aftertaste that you might get in other chips made with "bad oils" or artificial cooking substitutes.

Mighty mix
No photo. I have to give this one a thumbs down. It's a mix of fruit, nuts and seeds.
Peanuts, raisins, sunflower seeds, and very, very tiny apple bits. The ingredients claim that there are other nuts and seeds, but I couldn't tell, and really I've tasted better mixes from the general grocery stores.

A few notes: A couple more selections of what I remember that were in my sampler.
Garden tomato crunchies- Almonds- surprisingly good! They almost have a smoked flavor to them.
Sea salt sun crunch- a sesame seed and sea salt cracker. Small, but packed with flavor!
Sea salt pop pops- crunchy whole corn kernels; a little too crunchy for me.
I'll post about my next box in November. Let me know if you have tried Naturebox, or if you plan to. You won't be disappointed!

Bookmark and Share

Comments

$20.00 seems like a really good price for all those bags! And I love that you can try it for just the shipping. I'll be sure to check this out.

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis