In case you haven't noticed

Sunday:unplugged
No internet; no social networking; no checking in with my Etsy shop. I took a relaxing day of rest! Haven't done that in a while.
I'm having to dig deep to come up with some kind of content here for my blog. As topics are not flowing gracefully from my brain. I'm trying to come up with things you might want to read about, see or learn about, without spending a whole lot of time on this thing. I mean, with Facebook and all, I'm not sure who is even reading this blog lately!

Starry Night earrings

(They) say that you should be consistent when posting to your blog; same time and day; same time each week. (They) say to post content that your readers want to see. I know everybody likes to see photos, but I'm running of of good content to post.

Flower earrings on vines

In case you haven't noticed, I'm sprinkling this post with some new jewelry that I have available in my Etsy shop right now.
I have had my views pick up lately, which is great, especially since my "great big whale" of a show recently did not live up to my expectations. You can read about that here. I think I'm getting good views in my Etsy shop is because I'm using "team tags", and posting new listings to the teams pages, as well as, to my Facebook business page.
I'll also say that I have gotten a few more sales on Etsy than usual. Maybe good times are ahead for me and Etsy.

"Planetary" band ring

So, I go back to work later this week. I'm actually looking forward to that, since I can say that I've been bored at home, and (of course) I could use that weekly pay check! Next summer I will have to work a part time job or volunteer somewhere, just so I don't get so bored! Maybe I can teach a jewelry class somewhere, who knows!
Now I do love spending time with the kitties, but they are driving me crazy too!


So before I go, I'll leave you with one more look at some new jewelry,
Rolling sands earrings
and ask you this,
What would you like me to blog about? What would you like to see photos of? I'll happily take requests into consideration.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis