Friday features~ Etsy treasuries

My, there were alot of treasuries this week that I've found my items in. I'll be posting 4 today. Please click on each to explore and enjoy.


Fun and FESTive





'"Walk In The Woods" ~ FEST August Treasury Challenge' by tinapacker1

What an inspiration a walk in the woods can be!! Just look at these beautiful items. I would love you to comment, heart, click and help promote on your social media. Thank you!


Landscape Painting Abstract ...

$185

Peace Sign -- Oak Slices -- ...

$22

Hello Owl Card - blank insid...

$5

small ceramic plate for serv...

$32

Bold Wood Tiger eye Lion Pen...

$32.99

Leaf Pendant with Water Drop...

$10.1

Pillow Cover Chickadee Decor...

$42

Copper flower earrings with ...

$30

The SpY Crow/Blackbird Fine ...

$75

Mint Green and White Flower ...

$5

Gold Titanium Rollerball Pen...

$75

Sandalwood Handcrafted Soap

$5

Hand Painted Woodburned Gour...

$51.95

Oil Lamp Wormy Wood Reclaime...

$40

Gemstone Beaded Necklace

$50

Waxed Canvas Backpack, Bicyc...

$175

Sponsored by send bulk email from excel.


And remember to share the love!


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I feel like giving something away

Thoughts on blogging

Oh happy day!