Dreams

I do believe that there is something to be found in our dreams. The subconscious mind is quite fascinating.
J Devine Photo Imagery: Landscapes &emdash; Oregon Coast 04© J Devine Photo Imagery

I wanted to share one with you. A while back, I had a dream that I was diving into some type of lake or bay-some type of water and looking for lost things- like my shoes! Weird huh? I don't know if you believe in dream interpretation, but I do.
This is not the first time I've had a dream that involves water. It has been a recurring dream. Sometimes I dream about deep water. Sometimes there is a boat involved. This seems to be a fear of water to me. Although it could be a feeling of being lost; or searching for something. Do I have a fear of boats? I don't know.
They say the best way to remember your dreams is to keep a journal next to your bed, so when you wake up, you can write down your dreams before you forget them. A dream diary would be a good idea. That way you can look for reoccurrances, symbols, or anything else that might spark something in your mind. Just what is the subconscious mind trying to tell us? Something hidden, something the conscious mind cannot handle? Do you believe in dream interpretation? Do you record your dreams or keep a dream journal?
I'd love to hear your comments!


Bookmark and Share

Comments

I dream about spiders a lot and assume it's because I'm scared of them. I always wake up and wonder if I had one crawling on me...yuk!
cindy said…
I wouldn't like that either!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis