Be real, be yourself


I wrote a post last week that got over 100 hits. Wow! That's the most views I ever had on a single blog post. So it seems that stirring up a little controversy gets people moving. I got one comment where the reader said that she agreed with me, but would never post on her blog about it.
I must admit that I'm a bit outspoken,I'm not afraid to ask for what I want, and not afraid to voice my opinions. I believe in being who you are. Be true to yourself, and your own opinions as well. I think these are strong character traits to have, especially when trying to build a business for yourself, because it is not easy- as I am finding out-and it helps to have a little bit of thick skin.
I started this blog to share my journey on my entrepreneural explorations into the jewelry making business. I also like to use it sometimes as a journal. I do like to share my "walk" with others, so that maybe someone could learn something from me. I mean, isn't that what it's all about, sharing with others?
So I'll continue this journey, hoping that you'll follow along with me. Who knows what you'll take away from this. Something useful, I hope.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis