Crunch time....once again

Well, it's that time of the year again, as I stress and strive to get enough jewelry made for my last 2 shows of the fall holiday season. I always get so stressed that I don't have enough inventory!
And with starting a new job, plus still looking for another job, and life's everyday in's and out's, where do I find the time to create quality, new and exciting jewelry?
I just don't know. But, as I've said in the past, sometimes I work better under pressure.
Here's a few photos of new jewelry I've made. They may or may not make it into my Etsy shop on-line, so if there is something that you would like to own, or get for a gift, please leave me a comment with contact info, or contact me through my Etsy shop, or message me through Facebook. You know the drill.





Now if you are in Florida, and want to come to some great arts and crafts shows, these are the next 2 where I'll be. BTW: these are my favorite indoor shows that I take part in!
Holizaar 5, Nov. 24, St. Petersburg
Atomic Holiday Bazaar, Dec. 8-9, Sarasota

This seems fitting:


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Love that first pair of earrings! Good luck at your last two shows. I hope that because you're scrambling to get more inventory made that sales have been good :)
cindy said…
Yes, I've been selling at shows. New jewelry is coming along. Thanks for posting Edi!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks