Production time

As I look forward to my fall show schedule and commitments made to shops and galleries, I (once again) feel totally behind. Low in inventory is what I mean. So it's time to create, create, and create some more.


I am finally figuring out how to create these beautiful color patinas using heat. (Torch method, as opposed to painting colors on, or chemicals or enamels.) It is somewhat difficult to control the torch to get these blue, purple, raku-like colors.


new shield series

more color patinas- floral series



new wire work

That's just a small look at what's new. If there is something you see here, thatyou would like to have, just leave me a comment with contact information, or contact me at my Etsy shop here.
That's all for today!



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Oooo...the colors are cool! And you get to play with a torch :)

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis