A very lazy Sunday

I can't believe that I did absolutely nothing yesterday! Since I am not a mother, and my own mother is out of town right now, I really did not have anywhere to go, or to see anyone for Mother's Day. So, I had a quite, peaceful day of rest! I spent the entire day, in a recliner, watching the "Science channel". It was a cloudy day outside, with the threat of rain. I found myself falling in and out of sleep. **************************************************************************************** I have not mentioned dieting lately, so I guess an update it about due. I have stalled in my weight loss journey. Really, I have not been that disciplined to stay on the "so called" Weight Watcher's eating plan. I miss too many foods that I enjoy. But it is o.k. to allow yourself treats every now and then. Total weight loss at this point is about 12-14 lbs. **************************************************************************************** Today is a stay at home day, to work on creating more new jewelry designs. So, everyone, enjoy your Monday!
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Paula Parrish said…
Hello Cindy,
Sounds like the perfect way to spend a Sunday, we all need some me time now and then. Congratulations on losing fourteen pounds. Way to go. ;o)
Smiles, Paula

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis