Weekly update, more stamping and eye candy

I must say, it's getting harder and harder to make blog posts. But I'm here today, so I guess that's what matters!
I've been struggling with photography issues again. At first I thought it was the camera battery, but I used 2 different ones, totally charged, and I am having trouble taking photos on a black background in natural light. I like this background, as it makes for nice gallery shots. What I think I've discovered is the shutter speed is not moving fast enough to take a clear photo, and I don't know how or if I can adjust it. My camera is a Sony Cyber-shot W-290,similar to this one:
http://store.sony.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?catalogId=10551&storeId=10151&langId=-1&productId=8198552921666296334
Any suggestions?
Here's a look at some more stamping earrings I've made this week.




My favorite pair is the ones with the red lampwork beads. I think I'll be making a pair for myself!
I did go on a "shopping bonanza" this past week, buying alot of new beads lampwork. It has made me feel energized with new ideas! Plus, I've had requests from one of the shops I sell in,to bring in more beaded designs.
I'll have more new goodies soon.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Key board issues~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I think I need a new one. This one is not keeping up with my speed of typing! Is Mercury in retrograde or something?

I'll be going to a large fine art show this weekend. One I had hoped to apply to, but didn't have the finances for. I know a couple of artists who will be showing this weekend.
OK, no more typing!



Bookmark and Share

Comments

Love the ones with the purple beads! Have fun at the show :)
cindy said…
This comment has been removed by the author.

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks