Week 4 weigh in

weight loss: .4 lb. Steady and going. I didn't think I would loose anything this week, since I splurged and had some extra nighttime snacks this week.
What struggles I'm having is at work. It seems like more people are bringing in chocolates, cookies, and cakes lately. Or maybe it's just more noticeable to me now. And it seems to be "birthday" season right now too. Where I work, they like to celebrate with lunch and a cake or some kind of sweets. I know to plan ahead, so I took some homemade vegetable soup with me, and decided I would just have a small amount of the lunch and no dessert. It is SO hard for me to pass on the dessert! I have such a sweet tooth. And I have faithfully not had any sugar for the last 4 weeks.
And I can't get away from it at work. It stays in the environment. On the table, in the middle of all our work space. People come by and nibble throughout the day. And my boss knows I'm doing WW., and she says, just have half a cookie. Half does not work for me! That only opens the box for the beast in me to come out, then I want more.
I did not want to go to the WW meeting this week, but forced myself to go, and stay for the meeting. They claim something like 65% of people who stay for the meetings, loose more weight. (don't quote me on that figure)
And I did feel better after the meeting, so I guess there's something to that.
Just a few thoughts for this week.
Stop back later for updates and eye candy of new jewelry.... count down to show time.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Good for you for having will power with the sweets :) I have a sweet tooth too! Munchies at work can be the worst!

Thanks for your comment on my blog :) I am working toward quitting my job! My goal for the year is to get all of our financials in order for me to work from home :)

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks