Week 3 weigh in

Weight loss this week: down 2.2 pounds
Well, the program is working, although I am constantly hungry and sometimes shaky. What I think I'm doing wrong is not using my points to the best of my advantage. I think I'm trying to save up my points for dinner. Which I have discovered that I have alot of points left at the end of the day, but I'm hungry all day long.
I need those calories to fuel me throughout the day. So I'll work on changing this, this week.
I'm trying to buy produce at farmer's markets and not the grocery store. I think I'll save money, and hopefully get fresher, better tasting produce this way.
There is a great recipe for "balsamic strawberries" found in this book:


I know, sounds weird, but really tastes good. I'm going to use up my strawberries and make it today.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis