Week 2- weigh in

Weight loss: 3 lbs.
Finally; to see the scale actually say something lower this week;just great. I am sooo struggling with hunger all the time. I hope this gets easier as my stomach shrinks.
It's been another busy week here for me. Count down until my next show: 5 weeks.
Did I make anything this week? No. Well, not entirely. I finished a custom order which I will have to post photos later, when I get the chance to take some.
I spent Wednesday helping a friend out. I had promised to take her around some of the cute shops, so she could get over her fear of talking to shop owners. (she makes jewelry too)
I had to work an extra day this week at my day job, so I really haven't had much time to create.
One day this week, I pulled my jewelry from one of the shops that just wasn't selling much. You know, I have to think of the financial and business end of things.
Well anyway, this gives me a few more things for the show.
My friend says, I'm like "a bull in a china shop". And I kinda take that in stride.
I know I am head strong, determined, maybe a little bit over the top sometimes.
Hey, that's just me.
~So then, I sort of was mad at myself for helping my friend out. It's just I'm so crunched for time, and I know what it takes for me to create jewelry. I mean, shouldn't I feel good that I was helping someone out? I thought so, but inside, I was secretly angry with myself.
And that's what is going on in my world this week. How was yours?


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis