Around the house

I had a lazy (much needed) weekend.Relaxing and eating! I wanted to make a warm lemon pudding cake today, but forgot to pick up the lemon pudding at the store, and no way am I going out today just for that. Maybe I'll make it later this week. I did manage to color my hair (finally), and have been reading and catching up on the blogs that I follow.
I got an email this morning, that I did not get into a show that I was hoping for in February. A little disappointed, but oh well, keep on trying! I do have a show scheduled for March, more details to follow.

My boys


Finally, I got around to posting some new listings in my Etsy shop. These 3 are available.
Silver dangle earrings. stamped hoop. glass beads.


Industrial style earrings


Copper disc earrings. Large. with jade and peridot.


That's before the camera battery gave out. I can't believe how long these (don't) last! I should get a back up. Waiting for the battery to charge. I have lots more jewelry to photograph and list.


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Sheryl Hastings said…
What beautiful earrings. Love your boys. Your orange and white one looks like my Mr. Patches.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. Merry Christmas!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis