Weekly Etsy Treasury

I've been busily making more jewelry, (lots of cuffs) for my upcoming shows in December. I had a nice turkey day yesterday, and started my day off right this morning with some exercise. And back to the torch and hammers to make more bracelets. Since my forearm needs a break, I decided to include a "Black Friday" treasury that I was included in this week.
This treasury was created by Pamela from the BatesMercantileCo.
I hope you will check out these other great shops and what specials they are offering. Enjoy!

Now it's back to work for me!


Bookmark and Share

Comments

Pamela Bates said…
How lovely of you to feature my Black Friday treasury on your blog Cindy........thanks for making my day :)
Pam
Great treasury...congrats!
Have fun with your torch and hammer :)

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis