Nesting, stocking up, and building inventory

I must admit that August is my least favorite month of the year, especially here in Florida. It is too hot, humid, and we are officially into the rainy; I mean hurricane season. It rains a little just about every day. But our dry grasses and trees do need the rain! So, I'm staying inside, keeping cool, and making as much new jewelry as I can for the fall show season. I tend to get a little intense about not having enough in stock for all I plan to do. I have 2 shows booked so far that I know I've gotten accepted to. I will add my show schedule to my blog soon. Plus stocking the local shops that I have jewelry in, and keeping my Etsy shop stocked.
This coming weekend I will be going to a local bead show to stock up on supplies, findings, new beads, and gemstones. I want to get some labradorite gemstones. A new favorite of mine. Plus, some customers of my Etsy supply shop have requested a few items that I might be able to get. You'll find me shopping at Down the Street bead show in Tampa next weekend.
I am so excited about a new style of earrings I just made yesterday. Sorry, no photos until tomorrow or Monday. I think these will be among my favorite items that I've made. Check back for that.
Also, I've decided to have a "Sunday Special" in my Etsy jewelry shop. You'll have to stop by my Etsy shop tomorrow to find out about that. And did I mention that I'm offering free shipping all month long?

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis