Today's Tool Tip

How did I ever live without a cordless, hand powered bead reamer? For the longest time I used an old standard, screw in the pin and crank your hand around and press and turn until I had blisters and sometimes no results with a bead! I'm stubborn that way; until recently I finally broken down, and decided to spend the money and get a battery operated one. WOW! What a difference! Now I can enlarge a bead opening in seconds flat, with no pain!


I gone one like this, which cost about $22.00. Many sellers on Etsy do sell them.
Or if you want to get an electric one, they cost around $42.00. I've seen those on Etsy also, or you can get them at Rio Grande.
You can actually see a demo of bead reaming by one of my favorite teachers and designers, Sharilyn Miller, by clicking here.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks