So much to explore

It's early in the morning here;sometimes I find that my mind is pretty clear with thoughts, so I wanted to share about my journey briefly before heading off for the day. I am making my way around the gulf coast of Florida.


My quest to find sops and galleries to house my jewelry designs had led me to discover many more options that I had originally thought existed.
Last week's trip yielded progress. I've acquired another shop to carry my jewelry; (yeah!) and have a couple of "juried" galleries that I'm submitting photos and bios to. Off to the post office today.
I'm thinking of joining a couple of professional organizations ie: craft organizations/artist's groups. I think it would serve me well to learn more about marketing and being a handmade jewelry artisan, as well as getting involved with a like minded group of people to share ideas with and to have support. A mentor perhaps?
Just my thoughts for this morning. Now I'm off to make a weekly pay check!
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis