New camera and Banner tips

I finally got a new camera! Benn bought me a Sony Cyber-shot I guess you could say for a Valentine's gift. I am blessed, and so grateful that we have the finances to afford this right now. Once I study the user's guide and learn the how to's, I'll be taking much better photos and jewelry close ups. Can't wait to start using it!
Like my new banner? I finally figured out how to change my banners! These are my new ones for my Etsy shops:



And get this; you can do it for free! I found this really easy to use site that offers free banners! Check it out: "BannerFans".
It is really great if you're on a budget and are "computer challenged" as I am.
That's all I have for today!
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Alice said…
Computer challenged--that's me!!!! Thanks for the link!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis