Ho Hum, Ho Hum.......

I don't feel like I have anything to say, but I like to blog a few times a week, so I'd at least drop by and share. I think my life is boring sometimes; go to work, come home, make jewelry, read, ho hum.
ANYWAY..... I've added some new lampwork beads to destash in my supply shop, still with more to add over the next few days.
I did find a couple of sites to help with photography, especially of small items like jewelry, so I'll share them with you. This one is from Crafts Report,
and the other one for jewelry photography is from Table Top Studio.
I have yet to read over them so if you do and would like to leave me a comment, please come back and post one!
I have a birthday coming up next month. I'm thinking I need a big change. Thinking of cutting off my hair for a short style and adding highlights. Maybe then I'll get over my shyness and post a photo of myself! And there's another piece of artwork in my near future, but I'll keep that under wraps for the time being!
Keep coming back!
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks