Sharing ideas, earning money, and creativity

The other day while feeling stuck, creatively, financially, and with no motivation, I happened to open an email from a news letter that I subscribe to called, "Embracing Creativity". The title of this email said, "If You Think You Can't Afford It". Hmmm, this piqued my interest.
Sally Evans, author of this news letter writes a wonderful blog exploring the many possibilities that can be available to anyone who wants them.
In this session of "If You Think You Can't Afford It", Sally offers many ideas on how to make your dreams come true, and how to explore the many options out there to make extra income. For example, she offers options on "selling something", whether it be a product of your own making, having a garage sale, or jewelry exchange.
Then she offers tips on "Earning it". Again she offers tips on selling your product, creating a service business, or doing something part time to earn extra income. Did you know that you can make money blogging? I'm sure many of you have seen Ad Sense ads, but there is much more you can do. You could see your own tutorials. You could write an e-book for sale. Check out this blog article from ProBlogger entitled, "How to Make $30,000 a year Blogging".
The point I'm trying to make is, sometimes we all need a little boost, inspiration, motivation, just to get us thinking and moving. I know many of us can feel stuck in any situation, myself included, so I just like to pass along tips to help others out on their many journeys through life. Please check out these resources and feel free to sign up for Sally's ezine. Click this link to sign up.

Sally Evans - Embracing Creativity
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Unknown said…
Cindy,
Thanks for writing about my ezine and blog. I'm so glad they inspire you and help you. That's what I'm aiming for!
Sally
cindy said…
You're welcome Sally! I always like to share what I learn and from whom I learn it.

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis