Etsy Blogger's features "Nico Designs" for January

Sleet and ice in Florida? Yup! That's what I woke up to this morning and actually had to dig out my old ice scraper for my car. Can't believe I still am hanging on to the old thing. What a good day to stay in, blog, and create!
So, let me introduce you to Erika, of "Nico Designs".

Currently, a SAHM with 2 babies, she claims to "sew for sanity". She makes cute tote bags and accessories. Here's one I chose as my favorite; being still in the holiday mode:

http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=30965517

I took a look over at her blog to discover lots of info, sewing tutorials, recipes and more.
Enjoy your Sunday, wherever you are in the world!
Bookmark and Share

Comments

Erika said…
Thanks so much for the feature!

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis