We had visitors


As I look out on the lawn this morning, what do I see? Not one, not two, but three deer! Feeding on the grass! I could not believe how close they came to the house. So I had to take photos through the screened in porch, as to not scare them away.
So nice living on a nature preserve.





Would you believe that I've spent the last 3 days, networking on line, updating my shops and reading ALL of the Merchants Handbook on 1000 Markets? No time to make jewelry! I thought I would get at least some earrings made today, but as I look at the clock, it's 2:30pm and I have to leave to meet a friend at 3:30.
Anyway....what else is new? Well, I've been trying to really take care of my body, and watch what I eat. So I can say that I've successfully have been exercising more, about 3-4 days a week. I'm trying not to eat snacks all day long, since I'm home. Started drinking fruit smoothies that I make myself, to keep hunger away, and trying to eat more salads, and smaller portions. My weak spot is late at night before I go to bed; I always want something sweet.
The scale has told me that I'm down 4 pounds. Hard to believe, really.
Not much time left to chat. The last job interview sucked. Not called back, and that's o.k.; I didn't like that practice anyway. Now I have another one on Saturday, but I'm not sure they want to hire me. I gotta go for now.

Bookmark and Share

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Post July 4th workout and update

January 2015 Nature Box subscription picks

Classic Wisdom for the Professional Life edited by Bryan Curtis